620 N 4th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85003
Neighborhoods: Central City, Central Phoenix, Copper Square, Downtown Phoenix, Heritage Square Historic District
- TYPE ONE | 2 BEDROOM | 1.5 BATH | 2 LEVELS | 1300 SF – 1370 SF
- TYPE TWO | 2 BEDROOM | 1.5 BATH | 2 LEVELS | 1300 SF – 1370 SF
- TYPE THREE | 2 BEDROOM | 2 BATH | 3 LEVELS | 1756 SF – 1801 SF
- TYPE FOUR | 2 BEDROOM | 2.5 BATH | 2 LEVELS | 1769 SF
- OPEN LOFT STYLE TOWNHOMES
- STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES
- WOOD AND STAINED CONCRETE FLOORS
- WASHERS & DRYERS
- RESERVED COVERED PARKING
- CUSTOM WOOD CABINETS
- GRANITE COUNTERTOPS
- STEVE KOVACS LIGHTING
- WOOD STAIRCASE
- FRAMELESS GLASS SHOWER DOORS
- POWER SUN SHADES/BLINDS
- EXPOSED BRICK WALLS
- CASA VIEJA REMOTE CONTROLLED CEILING FANS
- DOWNTOWN PHOENIX LOCATION NEAR ALL THE BEST RESTAURANTS, BARS, COFFEE SHOPS, SHOPPING, AND ATTRACTIONS, ALONG WITH THE LIGHT RAIL, LIGHT RAIL STATIONS, ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY’S DOWNTOWN PHOENIX CAMPUS AND THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA’S DOWNTOWN PHOENIX CAMPUS
Metro 12 Townhomes provides the best of what Phoenix has to offer; a community of twelve modern and sophisticated loft-style townhouses located in the heart of the vibrant downtown Phoenix core. The life at Metro 12 immerses you in a highly coveted urban atmosphere, nearby the city’s best restaurants, art, culture, and nightlife.
Metro 12 is an urban condominium community located in the heart of Downtown Phoenix, situated between the Roosevelt Arts District and Copper Square, near Arizona State University’s Downtown Phoenix Campus and the Valley Metro Light Rail. Metro 12 Condos offers sophisticated walkable urban living close to sports venues, cultural arts, nightlife and fabulous restaurants.
Built in 2008, these gorgeous two and three-story urban homes contain twelve high quality units with modern architecture, contemporary design, stained concrete floors, stainless steel kitchen appliances, granite countertops, vaulted ceilings, loft style bedrooms, balconies and small patio-style yards. Metro 12 provides the ideal mix of relaxation and an instant connectivity to the urban core. Owner/Agent.